Southern Property Management takes great pride in providing a superior level of service to the greater Atlanta Metropolitan area and beyond. All of our Property Managers are licensed professionals, with solid experience in residential real estate and leasing transactions. Today rental property owners require a wide range of Property Management Services depending upon the rental property itself as well as the current market conditions. Southern Property Management provides comprehensive Management programs or selected Property Management services to meet specific needs of each rental property owner.
Southern Property Management and our Team of Professional Property Managers provide Full service Property Management Services and Property Management Leasing Services to Owners of:
- Commercial Properties
- Apartment Communities
- Multi-Family Properties
- Individual Rental Homes, Townhomes, and Condos
Our leasing services are included as part of our Full Service Management. These services include:
- Evaluating market conditions in relation to your property's rental value.
- Placement of advertising on numerous websites and in the appropriate publications.
- Showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Strict tenant screening.
- Executing lease agreement and other required documents.
- Collecting first month's rent and security deposits.
- Providing a move-in walk through inspection report.
Full Service Management
Our Full Service Property Management includes all Leasing Services as well as:
- Collect monthly rent, deposit rent into a secured FDIC insured custodial account, and promptly remit the net income directly to you or your financial institution within 72 hours of receipt.
- Provide a 24-hour telephone number for emergency calls and promptly respond to requests for assistance when necessary.
- Maintain competent maintenance personnel on staff or hire qualified contractors, to perform various maintenance tasks on your property when needed, at the lowest possible price.
- Supervise any and all repairs in order to maintain quality and cost control.
- Paying to owner or depositing to owner's account amounts received in excess of required disbursements.
- Providing owner with fully itemized and computerized monthly reports and year-end accounting statements.
- Periodic inspections of the property during lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
Rental Property Management Rates
Rates charged for management of rental properties varies depending upon many factors. The charges are typically broken down into the following categories:
- Management Fee
- Leasing Commission
- Repair and Maintenance Costs (on an as-needed basis)
Our Property Management fees are very reasonable, and we offer special rates for owners of multiple rental properties. To learn more, or to request a proposal for management services, please contact us.