Before you make any physical modifications to your home or lot, most community associations require that you submit an ACC Modification Request and obtain approval. Specifics of what does and does not require pre-approval vary by community and is dependent on the governing documents.
Additionally, the form linked below is the general SPM ACC Modification Request form. Your HOA may or may not have a community-specific form that is required to be used. If you are unfamiliar with the ACC Modification Request process for your community, please contact our office and we will be more than happy to provide you with the correct form to use.
Please click the ACC Form icon below to download a copy of the SPM ACC Modification Request Form. Please note that this is a fillable pdf. Download the form using a laptop or desktop computer, and you will be able to type directly into the form fields and save your changes, so that it may be submitted without a printer/scanner. Certain mobile devices may also allow you to type directly into the form. Please click the Instruction icon below for directions on how to use the fillable form on an iPhone. Users may also print a blank copy of the form, fill it in by hand, and email it to our office.
SPM General ACC Request Form
Instructions for Using Fillable Form on an iPhone